ICT access control
ICT is a world leading manufacturer of unified and intelligent electronic access control and security solutions that enable organisations to protect their people, operations and information.
ICT security products are made in New Zealand and have been developed specifically with integration in mind, allowing the products to maximise investments already made, and to add value to existing technologies.
The ICT ProtegeWX is an out-of-the-box, all-in-one access control and intruder detection system that is quick to setup and intuitive to use. Simply unpack the box, connect the Controller and Power Supply, and launch your web browser. The wizard-driven interface guides you through the process to configure your system, giving you a fully functional access control and intrusion detection solution within a fraction of the time of conventional software.
ICT ProtegeWX Features
- A built-in web server means there is no software to install, making deployment quick, simple and straightforward The web-based interface gives you the flexibility to work from anywhere – the office, from home, or on the road. All you need is an internet connection and you have anywhere, anytime ease of access to your sites
- The modular hardware design allows you to scale your system as your requirements change. Start with the controller or choose one of the cost-effective starter kits, then add optional accessories as and when you need them
- The controller is backwards compatible with all Protege expander modules and accessories meaning you can move to ProtegeWX without having to replace your existing hardware
- ICT’s secure encryption algorithms and the latest HTML5 web standards ensure your data is locked safely away onboard the Controller. Optional encrypted backup files can be kept offsite or in the cloud
- Open standards ensure you are not locked out of your data. Integrate with third party products such as SALLIS, Aperio and Savant, or have your own developers use the ICT Automation and Control protocol to create a custom integration
- Updates are a breeze to apply. Simply upload the update file then follow the onscreen instructions. Even our expansion modules can be updated using this same simple process
ICT ProtegeWX Benefits
- Advanced integration – Advanced integration of arming and disarming features allow the control of up to 32 alarm areas
- Internet ready – RS-485 communication interface, onboard 2400bps modem, and a 10/100 Ethernet communications port
- PoE ready – Optional PoE (Power over Ethernet) for both data connection and power supply
- Large capacity – Highly sophisticated integrated access control with large capacity and extensive management features
- Programmable – Programmable functions for performing event based actions, such as adjusting internal lighting levels based on a sensor reading
- Automation – Automation points for managing controllable devices such as lighting, air conditioning and signage
- IP reporting – IP Reporting functionality using ICT’s ArmorIP protocol, Contact ID over IP, SIA over IP and full text reporting methods
- Secure – Easily link the Protege System with intelligent SALLIS or Aperio wireless locking solutions
- Connectivity – Onboard support for communication protocols such as C-BUS and Savant, for automated building and lighting controls
- LED display – Comprehensive front panel LED indicators display device status at a glance
- Firmware – Firmware upgradable directly from the Protege WX interface
ICT ProtegeWX Kits
The ICT ProtegeWX Access Starter Kit provides an out-of-the-box, all-in-one access control solution. With no software to install, you will be up and running in no time – simply unpack the box, connect the Controller, Power Supply, and Card Readers, and launch your web browser.
There are two kits to choose from, with black or white readers. Each kit contains:
- 1 x ICT ProtegeWX DIN Rail Controller (PRT-WX-DIN)
- 2 x TSEC Standard DESFire Card Readers
- 1 x Protege DIN Rail 4A Intelligent Power Supply (PRT-PSU-DIN-4A)