The InnerRange solution has always set the industry benchmark as a leading Intruder Detection system.
The power of the InnerRange system to deliver Intruder detection solutions lies in its modular, scalable design.
The hardware platform begins with a single Controller providing 16 zone inputs. Expansion modules distributed throughout the site allows the system to grow to thousands of zone inputs and outputs.
InnerRange Integriti, Inception and Concept 4000
The Inner Range family of products include Integriti, Inception, and Concept 4000. Each of these is also an integrated access control system. For more information on them, please visit our InnerRange access control page.
Please note: As of April 2019, all versions of the Concept panel have been discontinued by Inner Range. For more information on upgrading, servicing or transitioning to a new product, please see our article ‘Inner Range retires Concept panel‘.
InnerRange intruder and security systems overview
- Cost effective solution for small or large requirements
- Scalable system capable of monitoring 1000’s of areas (partitions)
- Scalable system capable of managing 1000’s of zone’s and auxilliaries (inputs and outputs)
- Programmable and powerful macro logic
- Supports most 3rd party detection devices
- Software solutions for guard stations and security personnel Alarm escalation solutions
- Powerful review event log
- Built in access control integration Industry-standard reporting formats – Contact-ID, SIA and more
- High speed reporting format IRFast
- IP alarm transmissions
- Wireless alarm transmissions via 3G/4G networks PSTN line reporting SMS control and reporting
- Smartphone applications for mobile control