Aiphone IMU-100 Booth Intercom Master Kit
A window security intercom system using high-security barrier glass is essential for ticket booths at movie theatres, stations, stadiums or theme parks as well as at service windows in banks or consulates. The Aiphone security window intercom system is the first in the industry to use an acoustic tube with a noise-cancelling microphone. It produces clear sound with good volume, allowing smooth communication between the two sides of a service window barrier.
The IMU-100 Master Kit includes the main unit (MU-100) and operation unit (OU-100) with supplied connector. NOTE: IME-100 Gooseneck Microphone is pictured, but is sold separately and is not part of the kit.
Operator-friendly instant communication for window service
- Gooseneck type microphone is flexible and can be adjusted to any desired position. Monotype headset(commercially available) can be used.
- Uses a voice-actuated communication system, requiring no additional operations during the conversation.
- When the TALK switch is off, the Operation Unit is put in standby, but still, the sound from the public side can be heard at a reduced volume.
- By linking the system to a human detection sensor, it can switch automatically to communication mode whenever a customer is present.
- If a paging speaker is connected, the paging function can be used for calling people in a waiting room.
Acoustic tube system provides clear voice communication
- An industry first! The use of an acoustic tube system that covers a wide frequency band ensures clear sound quality at an optimum volume.
- The use of a noise canceller reduces unwanted background noise, enabling smooth conversation.
- The thin shape of the acoustic tube means the field of vision is not obstructed.
- Holes in the barrier glass are not necessary, allowing easier installation and improved safety. It does not affect air conditioners.
A separate speaker system using an optional microphone is also available
- Select the system most appropriate for your installation or cost needs.
- Use a commercially available external speaker.
- VOX sensitivity adjustment
- VOX operation LED
- Transmit, speaker, receive, and standby volume control
- Ambient noise cancelling control
- Can be desk mounted or mounted under the counter with the supplied bracket
- Volume control switch (hi / lo)
- Socket for optional gooseneck microphone
- Designed for desk mounting
- Can mount up to 6′ away from the MU-100 via the supplied connector
- Temp. Rating – 14°~ 140°F (-10°~ 60°C)
- Communication – Hands-free (VOX) or push-to-talk (simplex)
- Transmit output: 3W 4
- Receive output: 1.5W 16
- Headset – 3.5mm plug
- Rated input: 40mW or more
- Max. input: 100mW or more
- Impedance: 32
- Speaker Driver to Control Unit Wire Type: 2 x 2-cond., overall shield – use Aiphone #822202 or #821802
- Distance: Speaker Driver to Control Unit: 66′(22AWG / 18AWG)