FSH FES10 Electric Strike Lock, Non Monitored
The patented small ANSI footprint, FES10 Series Electric Strikes are designed for light commercial and residential applications. They accept voltages of either 12 or 24VDC, are fire tested up to a 4 hour fire resistance rating to both Australian and British Fire Test Standards.
The strikes are easily site-interchangeable Power To Lock (PTL) or Power To Release (PTR) by simply changing over the Barbell mechanism. The device is pre-drilled to cater for extension lips, come with a 5 year warranty and have a holding strength of up to 1300kg. The FES10M version comes with Door Status Sensor (door latch monitoring). The FES10 version is weather resistant IP56 rated.
- Mortise mount, Power To Lock/Power To Release site interchangeable. Input Voltage: 12-36VDC
- Holding StrengthL Up to 1490kg
- Voltage/Current: 12VDC= 220mA 24VDC= 120mA 36VDC= 80mA
- Approvals: SCEC Approved for secure area. 4 hour fire rated to A.S. and B.S. standards
- Monitoring: Non monitored.
Part Number: FES10
Function: Mortise mount, Power To Lock/Power To Release site interchangeable. Input Voltage: 12/24VDC
Holding Strength: Over 1300kg
Voltage/Current: Dual Voltage 12VDC/200mA 24VDC/100mA
Approvals: 2 hour fire rated to A.S. and B.S. standards
Monitoring: Non monitored
Size: L= 125 x W= 42 x D= 35mm
IP Rating: Water resistant IP56