FSH FES20M Electric Strike Lock, Monitored
The patented FES20 Series high security electric door strikes are manufactured from stainless steel and have the advantage of accepting D.C Voltages from 12 to 36Volts.
The FES20 Series Strikes are pre-drilled for extension lips and the 20M model is provided with full monitoring including true patented “Anti-Tamper.” Independently tested, the FES20 Series electric strikes are the strongest of their category.
FES20 Series Strikes now come with a 10mm strike lip as standard, to prevent possible personal injury and damage to clothing as with 15mm lips. The FES20M Strike is SCEC approved for secure areas.
The FES20M + FES20M-M are all SCEC approved for secure.
- Mortise mount, Power To Lock/Power To Release site interchangeable. Input Voltage: 12-36VDC
- Holding StrengthL Up to 1490kg
- Voltage/Current: 12VDC= 220mA 24VDC= 120mA 36VDC= 80mA
- Approvals: SCEC Approved for secure area. 4 hour fire rated to A.S. and B.S. standards
- Monitoring: Non monitored: Fully monitored, door latch monitoring (DSS). Lock Status Monitoring (LSS). Strike installed in frame (ATS)
Part No. FES20M
- 5 year warranty
- Simple Power To Lock/Power To Release interchange
- No loose pins and springs
- Pre-drilled for extension lips
- Mounting kit included
- SCEC Approved for secure areas
- Fire rated
- Superior holding strength
- SCEC listing