Rent or Lease to Own your business’s security equipment with Tiger Security through FlexiRent.
Leasing is a flexible alternative to buying, which allows your business to obtain the latest equipment on a rental basis without the need to outlay large capital amounts upfront. You only pay for equipment as you use it during its usable life.
- Get a Quote: Calculate your estimated monthly payments using the FlexiRent online quote calculator.
- Get Pre-approval: Complete the online pre-approval form to see if you’re eligible for FlexRent.
- At the end of the lease term, choose to upgrade with a new lease (and own the current equipment for free), own the equipment at an agreed price, or return the equipment.
What are the benefits of leasing security equipment with Tiger Security through FlexiRent?
- 100% Tax Deductible: Your payments may be fully, or partially, tax deductible, as they can be treated as an operating expense. See your tax advisor for claiming tax deductions on FlexiRent payments.
- Improve Your Cash Flow: Put your valuable working capital to better use elsewhere in your business to fund growth.
- Stay Up-to-Date: Upgrade to the latest technology at the end of term so you’re not stuck with out-of-date equipment.
- No Establishment or Annual Fees: FlexiRent the latest equipment without having to pay any establishment or annual fees.
- Avoid Unnecessary Costs: Protect yourself from accidental damage, loss, theft or involuntary unemployment with FlexiRent’s optional add-ons.
- Quick and Easy Approvals: To apply, in the first instance call us on (09) 972 1890 to get the process underway.