Honeywell MAXPRO Cloud
MAXPRO Cloud is a cloud based business intelligence platform which brings integrated access control and video surveillance into a single-user interface across one or multiple locations.
MAXPRO Cloud allows you, the end user, to monitor and administrate your building’s Honeywell alarms, access control and CCTV, from your internet connected computer or smartphone. With MAXPRO Cloud, you can manage one building, or multiple sites, anywhere in the world.
- No server or software to buy and manage
- Arm your business with data within one user interface
- Monitor, manage, and measure all of your locations, wherever you are
- Lock and unlock doors remotely
- Make faster, smarter decisions that improve your bottom line
Integrated video and access control delivers valuable insight you can’t get with separate systems.
- Access control data is automatically linked to corresponding video footage, giving you easier access to the information you need for faster resolution of incidents.
- Keeping an eye on things like employee performance, facility cleanliness and staffing levels offers improved operational oversight so you can improve service and protect your brand.
- Better, more accurate reporting lets you track performance metrics at the enterprise, region and site levels so you can benchmark and measure progress.
- Instead of having to scan hours of footage, MAXPRO Cloud lets you quickly pinpoint events by time, location, employee or type, empowering you with faster, better-informed decision-making.
Single- and multi-site management capabilities help improve security while reducing operational costs.
- With one interface and a single login, you can manage your entire customer base in one place versus logging into tens or hundreds of separate systems.
- Our Insight customisable dashboard allows you to select and organize the information you see based on what matters most.
- Configurable rules let you choose the response when a certain trigger event takes place. Best of all, you can also customize the response by region or location.
- Real-time system notifications alert you when there’s been a security event or if equipment is down or offline—so you can take immediate action.
- Categorized alarm events are ranked from normal to critical, helping you prioritize at a glance and respond.