- Voltage Input: 16-18V A.C 50-60Hz – 24VA External Power Adaptor or 220-240V A.C. to 18V A.C 50-60Hz – 24VA Internal Transformer (Primary Power Source)
- Continuous Power: 1 Amp MAX (Combined power drawn from Accessory Power (+12V) LAN Power (Module LAN+) and Output Power (C+) terminals must not exceed 1 Amp.
- Alarm Power: 4 Amp (Total with primary and secondary power sources fitted)\
- Stand-by Battery: 12 VDC, 7.2AH sealed rechargeable battery – Panasonic LC-P127R2P or equivalent. (Secondary Power Source). Dispose of used batteries according to instructions.
- Min Operating Voltage: 10.2 VDC
- Battery Charger: Pulse by pulse charger. (Note: Charge voltage cannot be measured unless battery is fitted.)
- Module Connection: (RS485 LAN) Max. total LAN length using multi strand security cable = 300mMax. total LAN length using 2 pair twisted shielded data cable (Belden 8723) = 1200m.See the product installation manual for complete wiring instructions.
- Telephone Connections: RJ-12 Socket or 4-way terminal
- Communications: CID, SIA, SMS, Email, Voice, Domestic Dialling, GSM-CID, GSM-SMS, Connetix IP, CSV-IP
- Temperature: 0o to 55oC
- Relative Humidity: 5 to 85% non-condensing
Bosch Solution 6000 Alarm System
- 16 on-board zones (expandable to 144 wired or wireless), partitionable to 8 areas with 256 PIN, token, keyfob and fingerprint users
- Integrated access control for up to 16 doors
- Proximity key pads, Weather-proof external metal keypads, Internal & External LAN readers & Fingerprint LAN readers available
- 5 on-board outputs (expandable to 37)
- GSM/GPRS and Ethernet options
For further information see our Bosch Solution 6000 news article.