Fire tested up to 4 hours to both A.S. and B.S. standards the patented FES10 “ANSI” small footprint electric door strike is a high quality robust device offering an economic security locking solution to hinged doors including fire rated door-sets. The device is “site” interchangeable power to lock (PTL) or power to release (PTR) by simply removing the end “spring-screw” and reversing the locking “Barbell ” (no loose pins or springs). The FES10 is dual voltage 12/24vDC and is provided pre-drilled for extension lips.
The device can be inter-phased with building management and access control systems to control access and egress to hinged doors including fire rated models. Holding Force: Over 1300KG.
- Dual Voltage: 12VDC 200mA or 24VDC 100mA
- Size: L= 125 x W= 42 x D= 35
- Power to Release / Power to Lock site interchangeable
- 4 Hour Fire Rated
- Built-in varistor (MOV) surge protection
- Stainless Steel faceplate and keeper
- Weather Resistant
- 5 Year warranty
- Low power consumption