The AE-DN2016-F3 is the latest high definition (HD) 1080P dash camera from Hikvision (the world’s largest CCTV camera manufacturer). It comes with all the features you’d expect from a premium dash cam, all in a small, stylish package.
Dash cameras have become an essential piece of equipment for anyone driving on NZ roads. A dash camera is mounted on the windscreen of your vehicle and records what is happening on the road in front of you. So if you witness, or are involved, in an event on the road the camera will have recorded what happened. This can be very valuable for insurance and safety purposes.
The Hikvision AE-DN2016-F3 features WiFi smartphone connectivity.
The Hikvision AE-DN2016-F3 dash camera is only 44.5mm x 44.5mm x 52mm in size so it is a lot less intrusive than many dash cam models when fitted to your windscreen. In most vehicles the camera can be mounted behind the rear view mirror to keep it out of the way.
- Hikvision AE-DN2016-F3 dash camera specifications
- 1080P (1920×1080) recording resolution @ 25FPS
- Great low light performance for night driving
- Wide angle lens (135* diagonal/115* horizontal viewing angle)
- Built in audio mic and speaker
- SD card recording, up to 128GB with automatic overwriting of oldest files
- Built in G-sensor for crash detection
- Capacitor back up power
- The Hikvision AE-DN2016-F3 dash camera package includes: Windscreen mount with magnetic quick release, cigarette socket USB adapter, power cable, micro remote and mounting kit and user manual
- Image Sensor: 1/3″ Progressive Scan CMOS
- Camera Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Field of View: Diagonal: 135°
- Horizontal: 115°
- Recording Resolution: 1920 x 1080 at 25 fps (Default), 1280 x 720 at 25 fps
- Video Compression: H.264
- Picture Format: JPEG
- Audio: Built-In Microphone and Speaker
- G-Sensor: Built-In
- OSD Overlay: Date, Time
- Wi-Fi Connectivity: Yes
- USB: 1 x USB 2.0
- Storage Supports TF/microSD Cards up to 128 GB (Available Separately)
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 140°F / -10 to 60°C
- Operating Humidity: <95% (Non-Condensing)
- Power Supply: 5 VDC, 2 A
- Power Consumption: Maximum 2 W
- Dimensions: 1.75 x 1.75 x 2.47″ / 44.5 x 44.5 x 52 mm
- Weight: 0.26 lb / 120 g