- The Protege DIN Rail 16 Zone Input Expander provides extensive hardware advancements that allow flexible input programming and configuration.
- Connect any combination of normally closed or normally open inputs
- Utilizes analog to digital processing with 5 over sampling 4 state input alarm using resistors to provide short, alarm, closed and tamper conditions
- High Performance 32 Bit processor
- Designed for use with Industry Standard DIN Rail Mounting
ICT Protege PRT-ZX16-DIN 16 Zone Input Expander
The Protege DIN Rail 16 Zone Input Expander provides the interface of up to 16 inputs to the Protege integrated access control, security and building automation system, an advanced technology security product providing seamless and powerful integration.