- 4G (3.75G) reporting speed of system data to IPR512 Monitoring Receiver or IPRS-7 IP/GPRS
- 3G / 2G auto connect if 4G not available
- Two SIM cards support for provider redundancy
- Control panel communication supervision
- Future ready for smartphone application access
- Arm or disarm the system via text message (SMS) to the PCS260/265
- 4-wire installation
- Dual tamper switch (wall and cover removal)
- Encrypted communication (128-bit)
Paradox PCS260 GSM Communicator
The PCS260 delivers 4G/3G/2G communication or GSM reporting data exchange solutions for Paradox systems. It provides reliable reporting and two-way communication between Paradox control panels and their respective monitoring stations, as well as personal messaging. It is also future ready supporting access from the Paradox smartphone application.
IMPORTANT: Price includes GST but does not include installation, programming, labour and/or any cables and cabling required for proper installation. This product should be installed by a trained security professional from Tiger Security or other suitably qualified and experienced security technician to avoid loss of warranty and risk of injury from working with electrical mains. Call us on (09) 972 1890 prior to purchase for more information.
Delivery: 7 to 10 days.