Challenger10 is a modular system which can be scaled for almost any application, from small to large commercial installations. With thousands of programmable options, Challenger10 has been designed to meet any security and access requirement and can be tailored to your own security policies.
Designed and built with the latest technology for superior access control and integrated networking, Challenger10 is the result of significant research and development, built on the successful foundations of Challenger V8 and its peripherals.
With 99 areas, Challenger10 can be partitioned with no loss of performance, whether you are using one or all 99 areas, which is due to the onboard 32-bit micro processor. Tailor your own solution by using the many configuration options to suit your site’s requirements. Your system can be customised to individually arm areas by time and location, which gives you incredible flexibility to protect people and assets.
- Fully backwards compatible with most Challenger V8 peripherals
- Challenger10 panel stores 10,000 events
- Programmable via LCD keypad arming stations with full navigation or via Interlogix security management software
- Arming and disarming can be automated to occur at particular times, days and/or when particular events occur in a system
- Defined holidays can span multiple days, and can be repeated annually\
- Intelligent onboard power supply where the panel’s power usage can be checked via LCD keypad
- Multiple internal areas can be linked to a perimeter area to control your site’s entry/exit procedures
- Simplified cabling to avoid the use of earth wires to Communications Earth Terminals (CETs)